PHOTO: 3D tour. Medium.com
- Three bedroom, four bathroom home is listed for sale for $375,000 in Louisville
- The home looks like an ordinary residence from the outside, but a 3D walkthrough tour reveals the property’s bizarre interior
- The house has previously served as a church, school and day care center, and features separate male and female bathrooms
- The 3D walkthrough tour also shows the current owner’s clutter, with viewers stunned by boxes of bizarre items stored in the home
- Pornography DVDs, fashion dolls and old Christmas decorations are strewn across the residence
- In 2014, a father and son were arrested on charges of storing stolen property at the residence, but it is unknown if the goods there now are related to that matter
Social media users have been left stunned by strange rooms and bizarre items found on a 3D walkthrough tour of a large home listed for sale in Kentucky.
The $375,000 property, which was built in 1970 and is located in Louisville, boasts two kitchens, three bedrooms and four bathrooms.
The home has previously been used as a ‘church, school, day care center and home business’, according to the real estate listing, and it features separate bathrooms with urinals.
A giant shower room is also seen, which appears to be an old baptism font. The property once served as Bonaventure Boulevard Church of Christ, but the church moved out more than ten years ago.
Many boxes of pornography, DVDs and old Christmas decorations are also strewn across the home.
It is unclear whether a company is currently operating out of the home, but it certainly seems the present owner is quite the hoarder, with cardboard boxes piled high in almost every room.
In 2014, a father and son were arrested on charges of storing stolen property at the residence, but it is unknown if the goods there now are related to that matter
Viewers have been left stunned by a real estate listing’s 3D tour of this Kentucky home. While it appears ordinary from the outside, the home’s interior is full of bizarre rooms and items
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL