PHOTO: Two brothers destroyed their family home to stop their sister getting a cut of the estate left by their parents after claiming she ‘killed their mother’
- Two brothers destroyed their family home to stop sister getting cut of estate
- Garry, 59, and Malcolm Taylor, 57, drove from Queensland to Victoria to house
- Mother Lois had left property in inheritance to her three children to be split
- House was due to be auctioned on March 29, 2019 before destruction day before
- Garry and Malcolm stole items and used excavator to destroy mother’s house
- Brothers graffitied ‘Lois was murdered here’ in bedroom and drew body on floor
Two brothers destroyed their family home to stop their sister getting a cut of the estate left by their parents after claiming she ‘killed their mother’.
Garry, 59, and Malcolm Taylor, 57, travelled from Hervey Bay in Queensland to Murtoa in regional Victoria to destroy the house left to them as inheritance the day before it went to auction in March, 2019.
The destruction, which was filmed by the brothers much to their ‘amusement’, was to rob their sister Kerrie, 61, of any money made as a result of the sale.
The Victoria County Court heard that the brothers were determined their sister ‘wasn’t going to get a cent’ and that they would ‘rather pull it down piece by piece’ than share the money.
According to court documents, Malcolm called the real estate agent handling the sale in November 2018 claiming Kerrie ‘killed his mother’ and that he would ‘continue to take items from the house until there was nothing left’.
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL