PHOTO: Adam Docking, director of M J Docking & Associates
A prominent real estate agent has been arrested over the alleged theft of rivals agencies’ open for inspection boards in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs.
Adam Docking, director of M J Docking & Associates, was arrested at his Vermont South home on Tuesday for the theft of opponent agencies signboards.
Who Is Adam Docking?
Adam Docking is a well-known Australian Real Estate entrepreneur who has been working as the president of the Real Estate Institute of Victoria at the current date. In particular, he has years of experience in the real estate business as he has been the owner and director at M J Docking & Associates for more than twenty-eight years.
In addition, he has been led in the real estate industry by his dear father, Max, where Max is the founder of M J Docking & Associates. Further, Adam is the real estate institute of Victoria accredited auctioneer, where he is a fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Australia.
However, he has not stated any
READ MORE VIA HERALD SUN
MOST POPULAR IN NEW ZEALAND
- Toy billionaire Anna Mowbray and Ali Williams’ secret weapon in new home build
- Candy Lane’s multi-million-dollar Mt Eden home for sale
- ‘Unacceptable’: top real estate agents axed
- Melissa Caddick’s parents and husband face being HOMELESS | AUSTRALIA
- Abandoned land for sale
- Richlister sells penthouse for record
- Queenstown lodge sells for more than $25m
- Former olympian starts a new career with Barfoot & Thompson
- ASB predicts another 50 basis point official cash rate hike next month
- New Zealand named in top 10 most expensive countries to buy a house in