PHOTO: Tim & Bonnie Paine
- Bonnie Paine is spending time in her holiday house with a friend amid her husband Tim’s sexting scandal
- She was pictured looking downcast as she left the family home on Monday to travel to the waterfront house
- The mother-of-two shared a snap of her at the beach house reading a feminist book and a video of a friend
- Tim Paine stepped down as Australian Test captain on November 19 over the sexting controversy
- The wicketkeeper sent sexual messages and a graphic photo to a female cricket staffer in 2017
The wife of embattled cricket star Tim Paine has taken some downtime at their waterfront beach house with a girlfriend in the wake of her husband’s sexting scandal which cost him the Australian Test captaincy.
A downcast Bonnie Paine was seen exiting her car at the family home in Hobart’s south on Monday before heading to their luxurious holiday home for some much-needed relief from the controversy which drove her husband out of his job.
The mother-of-two shared a snap of herself lazing on her balcony reading seminal feminist book: ‘Women Don’t Owe You Pretty’ by Florence Given before posting a video of her friend sunbaking to her Instagram story.
Paine, meanwhile, held the fort back at the family home to look after their daughter Milla, four, and son Charlie, who happily carried a cricket bat as he followed dad.
Tim Paine’s wife Bonnie is seen on Monday getting out of her car at their family home in Hobart’s south before heading to her beach house
Former Test captain Tim Paine stayed behind at the family home to take care of children Milla and Charlie while wife Bonnie took some time to unwind
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL