PHOTO: The Block 2022
The Block 2022 contestants put their tools down at 9am on Sunday ahead of the show’s premiere date and auction.
And according to the Sunday Herald Sun, potential buyers including series regular Danny Wallis have been given a sneak peek of the properties over the past week.
The publication understands one agent even ‘helicoptered prospective clients in for an early inspection’ of one home, while mega-buyer Danny drove from Melbourne to Gisborne South in country Victoria to look over the properties.
Potential buyers of The Block homes have been given a sneak peek, with one agent even ‘HELICOPTERING in clients for an early inspection’, a new report claimed on Sunday. Pictured: The Block 2022 site
Danny, the Melbourne-based IT entrepreneur with a reported net worth of $120million, bought not one but three houses on The Block last year for a combined $12.2million.
The eccentric rich-lister kept his winning streak, having bought three homes at the 2020 auction for almost $12million.
Danny also purchased Mitch and Mark’s home in season 15 back in 2019 for $3.374million, and one of the properties in the 2012 season for $1.4million.
And according to the Sunday Herald Sun, potential buyers inspected the properties over the past week. The publication understands one agent even ‘helicoptered prospective clients in for an early inspection’ of one home. Pictured: host Scott Cam
Scott, 59, addressed his controversial comments during a media event in country Victoria late last month, revealing how he was simply just ‘me being me’.
‘Obviously I wish Joel and Elle success in the future. It’s just that they created a fair bit of chaos for us here in the first 48 hours,’ he said.
Mega-buyer Danny Wallis (pictured) also reportedly drove from Melbourne to Gisborne South in country Victoria to look over the properties. The IT entrepreneur with a reported net worth of $120million, bought three houses on The Block last year for a combined $12.2million
The inspections come after made headlines when he called Elle Ferguson and her fiancé Joel Patfull ‘unAustralian’ at the Logie Awards for quitting the show after just 48 hours
Scott went on to reveal the chaos that ensued behind-the-scenes following their abrupt exit.
‘The show… we put a lot of time and money into the start of our show and then we had to rejig the whole thing… the whole promos had to be re-shot.
‘It was just a lot of angst on our part when they just parted the way they did.’
Scott, 59, explained what went on behind-the-scenes following Elle and Joel’s abrupt exit during a media event in country Victoria late last month. Pictured: Elle, 36, and Joel, 37
Scott said ‘the great news’ is that they ‘got another couple to come and they’re terrific’.
At the Logie Awards on June 19, Scott slammed the couple’s decision to leave the show because of a family emergency as ‘unAustralian’ and ‘p**s poor’.
Elle, 36, and Joel, 37, downed tools in April – just 48 hours into production – after his mother suffered a nasty fall at home in Adelaide.
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL
- Real estate brand @realty brings 100% commission with no fees to NZ | WATCH
- Real agent is accused of killing pro cyclist | WATCH
- Bank allows homeowners to borrow up to $80,000 at a 3YR fixed rate of 1%
- Mortgage rates aren’t going to get as high as expected
- Timeshare Saga: Owners still out of pocket
- 40 homes closer to being lost after busway decision
- Former real estate agent facing bankruptcy charges
- Property investor charged with fraudulently obtaining millions of dollars in home loans
- Real estate agent shares two radiant last pictures of his wife who tragically died
- Former Wallabies GREAT has been hit by the falling real estate market