PHOTO: An emotionally drained Mr Koletti takes a moment after answering questions during Friday’s public appeal for help
- Businesswoman Melissa Caddick, 49, has been missing since November 13
- The mother-of-one is believed to have left her home about 5.30am to go running
- Ms Caddick’s son heard her walk out the front door, she has not been seen since
- Police have searched the clifftops near her home at Dover Heights, east Sydney
- Her husband Anthony Kaddick made public appeal for help to find her last week
- A friend said she was ‘shocked’ at Ms Caddick’s ‘random’ disappearance
A businesswoman who disappeared from her clifftop mansion without a trace would not have left her family without saying anything, a close friend has claimed.
Melissa Caddick, 49, is believed to have left her $7 million home at Dover Heights, in Sydney’s east, about 5.30am on Thursday, November 13, without her phone or purse.
The mother-of-one’s disappearance came less than 24 hours after Australian Federal Police officers had searched her home as part of an investigation into her business.
Ms Caddick’s husband Anthony Koletti and her brother Adam Grimley made a public appeal for information last week, with police admitting they are no closer to finding her.
One of Ms Caddick’s close friends Lucia Del Prete told Daily Mail Australia she was at a loss to explain what had happened.
Police are continuing to search for missing Dover Heights businesswoman Melissa Caddick
Ms Caddick (in both photos with husband Anthony Koletti) is believed to have left her Dover Heights mansion about 5.30am on Thursday, November 13 to go for a run. She has not been seen since and police admit they are at a loss to explain what might have happened to her
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL