PHOTO: This sheet of paper with the numbers one to 100 can help you to save $5,050 in the space of the year – if you deposit the corresponding sum of each figure in savings once a week
- The $5 challenge has been dubbed the saving hack of 2021 on Facebook
- The hack is one of many offering to help people save thousands by December
- A mum’s trick for saving $5,050 in one year has gone viral on social media
- She writes the numbers one to 100 on a large sheet of paper
- Once a week, she deposits the corresponding amount of one figure in savings
A mother’s simple money-saving challenge has been dubbed the ‘must-follow’ budgeting trick on social media in 2021.
The hack simply requires you to save every $5 note you get as change.
‘The challenge is every time you receive a $5 note put it away, if you break a note and get $5 then you put it away,’ the Australian mum wrote in a post on Facebook.
Dozens responded saying they have saved ‘thousands’ by holding onto change over the past few years.
A mother’s simple money-saving plan sweeping social media has been dubbed the ‘must-follow’ budgeting trick for 2021
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL