PHOTO: Wally Lewis recently sold his Brisbane waterfront home (pictured) for more than $2.1 million
- Rugby league legend Wally Lewis has split from his wife of 36 years Jacqui
- Wally, 61, shares three adult kids with Jacqui including actor Lincoln Lewis
- The Queensland icon said the pair split last year and he had since moved on
- Two of the couple’s children shared cryptic Instagram stories on Tuesday
- League immortal’s home in Brisbane recently sold for more than $2.1 million
Actor Lincoln Lewis has broken his silence over the shock marriage split of his famous sporting father Wally from his mum Jacqui after 36 years together.
Rugby league Immortal and Channel Nine personality Wally Lewis shocked the sporting world on Monday night by confirming his separation from his wife and the mother of his three children.
The Queensland Maroons icon universally known as ‘The King’ for his domination of the code in the 1980s and early 90s, revealed he quietly split with wife Jacqui last year, adding he was now in a new relationship.
The bombshell news comes almost three months after Lewis sold his much-loved family home in Brisbane for a reported $2.1 million after less than a week on the market.
Former Home and Away star and Logie winner Lincoln Lewis, 33, the couple’s second child broke his silence hours later by sharing a cryptic Instagram story on Tuesday morning as he thanked friends who had reached out in the wake of the shock announcement.
Rugby league legend Wally Lewis has split from his wife of 36 years Jacqui (pictured together in 2016)
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL