PHOTO: Olivia Wathen
A rising real estate agent was busted drink driving while she was already on a bond for possessing cocaine.
- Olivia Wathen, 24, was charged with mid-range drink driving on February 25 this year after police noticed she was driving on the wrong side of the road.
- Previously a court heard how police caught a tearful real estate agent drink driving because she was driving on the wrong side of a road divided by a median strip after a night out.
- Wathen was already on a one-year conditional release order without conviction at the time for possessing cocaine, with the bond active until April this year. Wathen made a tearful appearance at Sutherland Local Court where she pleaded guilty and represented herself for sentencing
MOST POPULAR IN NEW ZEALAND
- Real estate brand @realty brings 100% commission with no fees to NZ | WATCH
- Real agent is accused of killing pro cyclist | WATCH
- Bank allows homeowners to borrow up to $80,000 at a 3YR fixed rate of 1%
- Mortgage rates aren’t going to get as high as expected
- Timeshare Saga: Owners still out of pocket
- 40 homes closer to being lost after busway decision
- Former real estate agent facing bankruptcy charges
- Abandoned land for sale
- Former Wallabies GREAT has been hit by the falling real estate market
- From a $10MILLION mansion and successful weight-loss business to grimy prison cell | WATCH