PHOTO: Rebel Wilson
The Pitch Perfect actress, 42, bought the three-bedroom pad for $3.76million in early 2015, before enlisting architect Paul O’Connor for a ‘meticulous renovation’.
She announced the sale on Instagram on Monday, posting a photo of the harbour view from her backyard alongside the caption: ‘She’s sold. Thank you everyone for your interest in my Sydney house. Great result all round.’
Off the market: Rebel Wilson (pictured at the BAFTAs in London, England, on March 13) has sold her Sydney Harbour home for an estimated $9million
‘I am going to miss this house so much! But I hope the new buyers love it as much as I have,’ she added.
While she did not disclose the sale price, Rebel had previously said she was looking for offers in the ‘$9million-plus range’.
The waterfront property in Birchgrove, in Sydney’s inner-west, has incredible views of the Parramatta River, along with its own jetty and moorings.
Other features include an outdoor pool overlooking the river, a marble kitchen, and an internal elevator.
Sold! She announced the sale on Instagram on Monday, posting a photo of the harbour view from her backyard alongside the caption: ‘She’s sold. Thank you everyone for your interest in my Sydney house’ (left). Rebel also said she would ‘miss this house so much’ (right)
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL
MOST POPULAR IN NEW ZEALAND
- Melissa Caddick’s parents and husband face being HOMELESS | AUSTRALIA
- ‘Unacceptable’: top real estate agents axed
- Forbes Billionaires 2022: The Richest People In The World | WATCH
- Abandoned land for sale
- Sales numbers down by a third | Barfoot & Thompson
- Property market slowdown: Some may ‘come unstuck’
- Simon Bridges’ Tauranga family home passed in at auction | WATCH
- ‘Less than $20 million won’t cut it’: The high-flying life of a Luxe Listings Sydney real estate agent
- Inside Putin’s ‘secret’ daughter’s gaudy, $10K-per-month home in Russia
- Elderly owner of old brick house refused to sell to developers