PHOTO: 3 Lindsay Avenue, Darling Point NSW
- It features six bedrooms, media room, gym and self-contained guest house
- The estate sits on 2,396 sqm of land with 54 metres of water frontage
- The grounds boast an infinity pool, fire pit, landscaped gardens and guesthouse
- The property, at 3 Lindsay Avenue, has oak floors throughout and six bathrooms
- Domain described the home as: ‘Remarkably appointed to the highest standard’
- It also has frontage and wall-to-wall glass capturing views of Sydney Harbour
Sydney’s top real estate agent has offered a rare glimpse inside a $70million mansion, which boasts harbour views and a personal infinity pool.
Biller Property founder Paul Biller is selling the ‘state-of-the-art waterfront masterpiece’ in Darling Point, in Sydney’s exclusive eastern suburbs, for a cool $70million.
The estate, named ‘Tirrikee,’ sits on 2,396 sqm of land with 54 metres of water frontage and wall-to-wall glass capturing views of Sydney Harbour.
This $70million mansion is being sold by one of Sydney’s top real estate agents and has incredible waterfront views
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL