PHOTO: Richard Pusey, 43, dubbed ‘Australia’s most hated man’
- Richard Pusey, 43, has created new Instagram, TikTok and Twitter accounts
- He outraged nation after filming aftermath on Melbourne highway last April
- Four officers lost their lives after they were hit by a truck in emergency lane
- Police had pulled Pusey over for speeding, but he escaped scene unharmed
- Disturbing accounts include videos and photos that reference horrific crash
A Porsche driver who filmed four cops dying on a roadside after a horror truck crash has created disturbing social media accounts to spout bizarre anti-police rhetoric.
Richard Pusey, 43, dubbed ‘Australia’s most hated man’ by a judge, has provoked outrage by creating Instagram and TikTok accounts to post insensitive videos and images about the accident in April last year.
His disgraceful filming of dead and dying police on Melbourne’s Eastern Freeway made headlines across the nation and saw the unemployed property developer serve a 10-month jail sentence.
Richard Pusey, 43, (pictured in October, 2020) has recently several social media accounts that have have left the families of police officers he filmed dying on a roadside severely disturbed
Richard Pusey, 43, has been slammed for creating Instagram and TikTok accounts to post insensitive videos and images relating to a tragic road accident in April last year. Pictured is the latest post on the Instagram account ‘The Richard Pusey Show’.
This photo of Pusey’s wrecked black 2016 Porsche 911 was posted to the Instagram account with the caption: ‘You don’t need one of these to bend a cop’
The officers were hit by a truck driven by drugged-up Mohinder Singh who crashed into them while they discussed impounding Pusey’s Porsche after he was pulled over for speeding at 149km/h.
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL