PHOTO: Richard Pusey was arrested on April 23, one day after the fatal crash which killed four police officers
- Richard Pusey was allegedly driving at 149km/h with drugs in his system
- Four officers were hit by a truck while on the roadside with the mortgage broker
- Pusey was hit with an unprecedented charge of ‘outraging public decency’
- Pusey has employed top Melbourne barrister Dermot Dann QC
- Mr Dann claims many of the charges laid by police ought be thrown out of court
Victoria Police has been accused of pursuing frivolous charges against the Porsche driver accused of filming a dying police officer after a horrific crash that killed four officers.
Millionaire businessman Richard Pusey, 41, appeared via videolink on Wednesday in a Melbourne court where he now faces 16 charges – one of which hasn’t been used since the 1600s in England.
Police on Wednesday slapped yet another charge on Pusey, this time for using an anti-speed detection device.
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL