PHOTO: Ms Caddick’s $6.1 million cliffside home can be ‘possessed’ by receivers under recent court orders
- Melissa Caddick‘s in-laws have blasted online smears by a cyber sleuth group
- Facebook discussion page is dedicated to baffling disappearance of Ms Caddick
- Husband Anthony Koletti’s father, Rodo, threatens legal action over comments
- Rodo also expressed some sympathy for possible victims of her alleged fraud
- Some Facebook users so fascinated by the case they’ve even called Anthony
- Sources claim he hasn’t been living at his $6.1million Dover Heights home
- Likewise hasn’t been spotted behind the wheel of his $300,000 Audi R8
Melissa Caddick’s husband has ditched the family’s $6.1million mansion as his family lashes out at ‘innuendo’ spread about them online by wannabe cyber sleuths.
Members of a Facebook discussion group dedicated to the baffling mystery have pored over every facet of the wealthy Sydney businesswoman’s life since she disappeared in November, including ‘investigating’ her husband Anthony Koletti’s family.
That has led Ms Caddick’s father-in-law Rodo Koletti to lash out at some spurious claims made about his loved ones and even threaten to call in the lawyers.
‘I feel sorry that Melissa is missing, but also feel very sorry for the innocent people who may have been “defrauded” of their hard earned life savings,’ he said.
Anthony Koletti, 38, is understood to be spending his time at his in-laws place in Edgecliff – rather than his missing wife’s $7million mansion. Above, having a coffee in Bondi last week
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL