PHOTO: The jaw-dropping mansion is the epitome of luxury and grandeur. Picture: realestate.com.au/buy
It’s a peek inside how the other half live. A mansion in Robertson on Brisbane‘s southside is tipped to smash the city’s price records. The home has just hit the market, and only 7NEWS was invited inside.
The five-bedroom, five-bathroom mansion on a huge 1.01ha in Robertson in Brisbane’s south is priced at circa $25 million, around $6.5 million more than Brisbane’s current record sale price.
That record was set in 2016 when a home at 1 Leopard Street in Kangaroo Point was sold for $18,488,888, however that property subsequently sold last year for just $15 million.
The Robertson home is considered to be a “secret” because the address is being withheld from the listing and only a “fortunate few” that are deemed serious potential buyers will be privileged enough to see inside.
The property has price expectations of circa $25 million, which would make it Brisbane’s biggest-ever sale. Picture: realestate.com.au/buy
Among the many features is a pool house with a 25m swimming pool. Picture: realestate.com.au/buy
MOST POPULAR IN NEW ZEALAND
- Real Estate GURU warns real estate agents will lose their jobs | WATCH
- Real estate agent accused of taking rival’s signs
- Real estate agent who hit motorcyclist pleads guilty
- Real estate agents sued for alleged ‘sex-capade’ in clients’ home
- Two real estate companies to merge
- Abandoned land for sale
- Mystery surrounds property linked to Kiwi basketball star Steven Adams
- The Big Bang Theory star Kaley Cuoco’s NEW mansion
- ‘Biggest housing bubble in Australian history’
- ‘She got the dog!’ Bill Gates reveals how he split wealth & Property EMPIRE in $130bn divorce