PHOTO: Luxe Listings Sydney
An A-list of glamorous celebrities hit the red carpet on Thursday night for the second season premiere of Amazon’s. reality real estate show Luxe Listings Sydney.
Kylie Sandilands and pregnant partner Tegan Kynaston led the arrivals alongside Married At First Sight couple Cameron Merchant and Jules Robinson.
They were joined by reality star-turned-podcaster Brittany Hockley, beauty blogger Sammy Robinson and the Luxe Listings Sydney cast – real estate agents D’Leanne Lewis, Gavin Rubinstein, Simon Cohen and new addition, Monika Tu.
Smart: Married At First Sight’s Jules Robinson and Cameron Merchant looked sensational at the red carpet premiere of Luxe Listings Sydney on Thursday
MAFS success story Cameron and Jules were every inch the dynamic duo at the event.
The couple who first met on Married at First Sight in 2018, and tied the knot in real-life in 2019, looked radiant with both going for bold choices.
Jules dazzled on the night in a velvet pants suit with statement jewellery.
Meanwhile, Cameron wore a jacket with a wild leopard print design and capped it off with dark pants, a black shirt and silk tie.
Stunning: The Bachelor’s Brittany Hockley ensured all eyes were on here in a curve-hugging black mini-dress
The Bachelor’s Brittany Hockley ensured all eyes were on here in a curve-hugging black mini-dress.
The celebrity podcaster dazzled with a pair of gold hoop earrings.
Kyle Sandilands snuggled with pregnant wife Tegan at the event.
The blonde beauty looked fabulous in a white patterned dress and finished off her styling with a matching pink handbag and chunky high heels.
Meanwhile, the radio titan opted for a sleeveless vest and sneakers sporting a daring blue slash.
Power couple: Kyle Sandilands snuggled with pregnant wife Tegan at the event
Cute: Beauty blogger Sammy Robinson looked pretty in pink on the night and complemented her look with a fabulous ‘fairy floss’ handbag
Gorgeous: Sporting the night’s biggest fashion statement was Love Island Australia star Cassidy McGill, who turned heads in a revealing black outfit
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL
MOST POPULAR IN NEW ZEALAND
- Simon Bridges’ Tauranga family home passed in at auction | WATCH
- Abandoned land for sale
- NZ winery billionaire whose private jet brought the body of Shane Warne back from Thailand
- ‘Unacceptable’: top real estate agents axed
- Rebel Wilson lists her stunning Sydney Harbour mansion
- Kiwi home owners face soaring mortgage repayments as rates jump
- Kiwis leaving New Zealand in droves – 20,000 to leave this year
- HOUSING CRISIS: 80 percent of property investors are planning rent rises
- Fletcher Living, to develop Ellerslie Racecourse
- Taupō’s Hole-in-One Challenge revamp | WATCH