PHOTO: Howard allegedly choked his love interest and tried to forcibly kiss her, and as the 27-year-old to break free of his grasp Howard allegedly ‘king hit’ her four times
- Real estate agent New Zealander Karl Adon Howard is accused of attacking two women Monday
- Howard, 44, has been charged with three crimes including attempted murder
- He allegedly tried to forcibly kiss a 27-year-old woman at about 5am on Monday
- The court heard he then tried to strangle her, before punching her in the face
- When her friend, 29, came to help she was allegedly cut with a samurai sword
- Howard was refused bail in an appearance Newtown Local Court on Wednesday
- The Ray White Balmain principal has been stood down by the real estate giant
A top real estate agent took four Viagra pills before he allegedly made unwanted sexual advances on a woman and sliced her friend with a samurai sword when she rushed to her aid.
Karl Adon Howard, 44, was refused bail on Wednesday over the horrific alleged attack on a 27-year-old love interest and her 29-year-old friend at his home in Annondale, in Sydney’s inner-west, in the early hours of Monday morning.
Howard, the co-owner of Ray White Balmain, had been intimately involved with the younger of the two women in recent weeks, before inviting her and her friend over for drinks on Sunday afternoon.
But about 5 the next morning the mood had deteriorated, with Howard allegedly choking his love interest and trying to forcibly kiss her.
Real estate agent Karl Howard (pictured) has been charged with attempted murder over an alleged attack on two women on Monday