PHOTO: Costeen Hatzi and Nick Kyrgios went public with their relationship in Dec. 2021. Instagram
WIMBLEDON finalist Nick Kyrgios treated himself to a stunning new £900,000 apartment in Sydney amid hints of getting married.
The Australian tennis star, 27, was born and bred in Canberra – and is still mainly based in the capital or in the Bahamas.
However, soon after he started dating Costeen Hatzi, the maverick player splashed the cash on the luxury new home.
Hatzi, 22, is from Sydney and is understood to live there still.
And in May, it was reported by the Daily Telegraph in New South Wales that Kyrgios had forked out $1.6million on the penthouse suite to be able to be near his girlfriend when he is not travelling around the world competing in tennis tournaments.
Despite only being together for a matter of months, both suggested they were planning to tie the knot with posts on Instagram including rings and references to spending their lives together.
The swanky pad is split across two floors and includes three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
It also has a plush integrated gloss kitchen with a stunning modern interior with timber features.
And helpfully there are two parking spaces so the Wimbledon finalist can keep his £82,000 green Tesla and the Fast & Furious-inspired Dodge Challenger safe.
Glass wraparound windows provide plenty of light and breathtaking views across the iconic city.
READ MORE VIA THE SUN
MOST POPULAR IN NEW ZEALAND
- Real estate brand @realty brings 100% commission with no fees to NZ | WATCH
- Real agent is accused of killing pro cyclist | WATCH
- Bank allows homeowners to borrow up to $80,000 at a 3YR fixed rate of 1%
- Mortgage rates aren’t going to get as high as expected
- Timeshare Saga: Owners still out of pocket
- 40 homes closer to being lost after busway decision
- Former real estate agent facing bankruptcy charges
- Abandoned land for sale
- Former Wallabies GREAT has been hit by the falling real estate market
- From a $10MILLION mansion and successful weight-loss business to grimy prison cell | WATCH