PHOTO: Mr Bouris (pictured with his daughter Michelle) and his partners David Robb and Peter Caserta bought JB Hi-Fi from founder John Barbuto in 1983, when it was a single store trading in Keilor East; he turned it into a major chain
- The former owner of electronics retailer JB Hi-Fi Richard Bouris offered a look inside his neighbouring homes
- The managing director is selling the adjoining properties after more than 15 happy years there
- The properties feature flood-lit tennis courts, a self-cleaning pool and spa and panoramic ocean views
- The asking prices are between $7-$7.35 million for one, and $4.6-$5 million for the other
- Richard’s daughter Michelle married the ex AFL star Steven Greene at the sprawling homes back in 2006
The former owner of the electronics retailer JB Hi-Fi Richard Bouris has offered a look inside his stunning neighbouring holiday homes in Portsea on the Mornington Peninsula.
Richard and his family used the adjoining Victorian properties as holiday spots for the past 15 years, before they put the pair on the market with $7-$7.35 and $4.6-$5 million price tags attached.
While Richard and his wife often used the property at 16 Paringa Road as a retreat from the world, his children came and went from the beach house at 17 Paringa Road with their young families when they fancied a break.
The former owner of electronics retailer JB Hi-Fi Richard Bouris has offered a look inside his stunning neighbouring holiday homes in Portsea on the Mornington Peninsula (No 16 home pictured)
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL