PHOTO: The multi-level property called Longwood in Possum Creek, New South Wales sits on 8.9 hectares and includes three houses
- ‘Remarkable’ estate in Byron Bay hinterland has asking price of $30million
- But the property is unlike others on the market and offers three stunning homes in one sitting on 8.9 hectares
- The property named ‘Longwood’ was a blank canvas 11 years ago and has ‘evolved’ into a breathtaking estate
- The luxe main home with five bedrooms has a nearby running creek that leads to the Creek House
- The Creek House is a calming retreat with a swimming hole big enough to fit 20 people
- The final property, the Tree House, is praised for its two-storey Japanese-inspired design
A ‘remarkable’ property hidden away in the Byron Bay hinterland with a $30million price tag is set to break records in the region’s exclusive housing market.
The multi-level property called Longwood in Possum Creek, New South Wales sits on 8.9 hectares and includes three houses – the main premises, the ‘Creek House’ with nearby waterfall and the ‘Tree House’ -a two-storey Japanese-style structure.
The property was a blank canvas 11 years ago and has ‘evolved’ into a breathtaking home with landscaped gardens, quiet reading spots and a private lagoon.
A luxurious one-of-a-kind estate in Byron Bay that’s been described as a ‘masterpiece’ with a steep asking price of $30million
The multi-level property in Possum Creek, New South Wales is unlike others on the market as it sits on 8.9 hectares of sweeping greenery and includes three houses – the main premises, a Creek House with waterfalls and two-storey Tree House
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL