PHOTO: Glamour power couple Michael Clarke and Pip Edwards (pictured) are on the rise because both possess brains and beauty in equal measure
- Michael Clarke worth at least $41 million from property and contracts
- Pip Edwards’ P.E. Nation worth an estimated $20 million, expected to increase
- Individual businesses helped by being a couple, set to grow in status and wealth
- Max Markson says Australian cricket captains always top brand ambassadors
- But Clarke’s looks and cool factor lift him above other Australian skippers
- ‘A million dollar contract would be the starting point for anyone wanting him’
Cricket great Michael ‘Pup’ Clarke stopped hitting sixes years ago, but in social and business terms, his steamy romance with fashion sensation Pip Edwards could be his best partnership ever.
The World Cup-winning captain and activewear mogul Edwards have quickly become one of Australia’s most glamorous power couples since hooking up in late 2019.
Their very public relationship looks as smart a business and social move as it is a tantalising romantic one.
They combine looks, profile, glamour, expensive toys, business and marketing savvy, wealth and family into a potent package.
‘With Pip and Michael one plus one equals five,’ celebrity publicist Max Markson told Daily Mail Australia.
Clarke and Edwards have amassed a combined fortune estimated at more than $50million, which Markson predicts will skyrocket based on their booming business interests and public appeal.
Underpinning all of it is their social media strategy, which are nothing short of textbook lessons in successful self-promotion.
If you’ve got it, flaunt it! Pip and Michael reclining on Sydney Harbour for yet another cruise – this time on his $197,000 luxury inflatable
Racing ahead: Pip Edwards and Michael Clarke are going places fast – they are pictured here at The Everest at Randwick Racecourse.
Clarke, 39, is worth at least $41million, according to the Australian Financial Review’s Young Rich List for 2020 and is the wealthiest cricketer, with most of his wealth derived from astute property investments.
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL