PHOTO: Cashed-up property developer Jean Nassif – pictured with his wife Nissy – has been caught with cocaine at a casino while out celebrating her 32nd birthday
- Cashed-up developer Jean Nassif confessed to having ‘a bag’ of cocaine
- He said ‘oh s**t when he was met with police at The Star casino in Sydney
- Court facts said he went back down the same escalators he had come up
- Police followed him and found a bag of white powder in his trouser pocket
- Nassif, 51, has been given an 18-month conditional release order by a judge
- He previously made headlines by flaunting Lambourghini bought for his wife
A cashed-up property developer has been caught with cocaine at a casino while out celebrating his glamorous wife’s 32nd birthday.
Jean Nassif confessed to having ‘a bag’ of the drug when met by police and sniffer dogs at the entrance to The Star in Sydney on September 7 last year.
When he saw a large gathering of officers after he had walked up a set of escalators, the 51-year-old said ‘oh s**t’, according to court agreed facts seen by The Daily Telegraph.
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL