PHOTO: Emese Fajk – The Con Woman
- Ex-lover slams The Block’s accused ‘international conwoman’ over video
- ‘Cyber-security expert’ Emese Fajk almost bought winning house on Nine show
- Daily Mail Australia revealed she recently jetted out to remote island of Madeira
- Ms Fajk released a fiery statement attacking media outlets and alleged sources
- Ex-lover says ‘elephant in the room’ is her alleged repeated faking of documents
An ex-lover has slammed The Block‘s accused international conwoman for making herself out to be a victim in an extraordinary video.
Emese Fajk, the self-described cyber-security expert who almost bought the winning house on Nine’s TV show, released a clip defending herself at the weekend.
Ms Fajk claimed she was ‘just a 29-year-old girl …. suffering in silence’ after Daily Mail Australia published a series of exclusive articles detailing her alleged pattern of fraud.
In the video, the mysterious Hungarian woman denied ‘fleeing’ Australia for the remote, Portuguese-speaking island of Madeira in the North Atlantic Ocean. She failed to explain why she has adopted the alias Abigél Fuchs and lashed media coverage of her new hair extensions.
WE DON’T ROAST OUR BEANS UNTIL WE HAVE YOUR ORDER
Steve Silva, who claims to have had a brief relationship with Ms Fajk this year, said she was missing the point: the growing number of claims that she has conned people and businesses across Australia, Europe and the Americas.
‘The elephant in the room is about how many times she has given fake documents to people all over the world,’ Mr Silva alleged.
Steve Silva, also known as Selva, says he is a former lover of Emese Fajk – who picked up her belongings in Australia and moved to Madeira, a paradise island off the coast of Portugal, in February. She denies having ‘fled’ Australia
READ MOR VIA THE DAILY MAIL