PHOTO: Flamboyant Melbourne real estate high-flyer Zed Nasheet (pictured, centre) hold the world record for selling a house in the shortest time
- Real estate high flyer Zed Nasheet revealed his inspiring rags to riches story
- His family fled the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan and migrated to Australia
- Melbourne agent said his family ‘lost everything’ and was teased at school
- Now Mr Nasheet holds world record for selling a house in only 15 short minutes
- He boasts a $550,000 Lamborghini and sold over $1.4billion worth of property
Flamboyant Melbourne real estate high-flyer Zed Nasheet is the human face of Australia’s latest, greatest property boom.
The $48,000 Patek Philippe watch, dark suit, mirror-polished shoes, rat-a-tat sales patter.
Every morning as he leaves his $4.6 million bayside mansion and heads to his $6 million office block, he has the choice of driving either the $550,000 Lamborghini or $350,000 gullwing BMW. If he and his sales team sell less 40 properties, it’s a slow month.
The unabashed self-promoter and internet personality holds a world record for selling a house in the shortest amount of time, has over 500,000 followers on social media and is currently negotiating with the owners of the hit US shows Million Dollar Listing New York and Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles to co-produce a local version.
Arriving in Australia with his family at the age of 12 after fleeing the Taliban in war-torn Afghanistan, Nasheet (pictured) said he was born in poverty
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL