PHOTO: Disgraced former NRL star Sam Burgess has admitted he cheated on his wife Phoebe during their marriage.
- Former Souths star Sam Burgess snaps up a share with brother Luke
- The brothers have bought a share in The Bayview Hotel, Woy Woy
- The hotel was bough last week for a reported $38million by the Laundy family
- A Laundy family spokesperson confirmed Burgess brothers part of the deal
- Keys to the popular pub to be handed over on December 6
- The deal marks Burgess’s first foray into the hotel business after turbulent year
- The pub share is a sign of ‘more to come’ for the retired footballer-turned-coach
- Burgess visited Thailand where he worked on a movie with Russell Crowe
Sam Burgess has taken another big step towards rebuilding his life after football and a series of off-field scandals by joining forces with pub baron Stu Laundy to buy a sprawling waterfront hotel.
Burgess, along with older brother Luke, snapped up a share in the $38million dollar Bayview Hotel at Woy Woy which changed hands last week following a major bidding war amongst Sydney’s pub tsars.
The large-scale waterfront hotel, which had been run for several decades by the Narvo family, set a new record price for the NSW Central Coast when it was bought by Stu Laundy and legendary publican father Arthur.
Partners: Sam Burgess (L) has gone into business with Arthur and Stu Laundy (pictured) along with brother Luke
BUY IN: Sam and Luke Burgess snap up share in $38million Bayview Hotel, Woy Woy
SOUTHS DIGS: The Bayview Hotel in Woy Woy is already considered a Rabbitohs stronghold
And a representative for the Laundy family confirmed exclusively to Daily Mail Australia that both Luke and Sam Burgess had become shareholders in the deal.
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY NEWS