PHOTO: Kanye West & Kim Kardashian
- Kanye West is listing his Wyoming ranch for $11million
- That’s $3million less than the original $14million asking price when he bought it back in Sept. 2019
- However, West, 44, reportedly paid under the asking price when he purchased it
- His move to Wyoming is said to have caused friction between himself and Kim Kardashian before divorcing
- Kim, 40, was pictured breaking down in tears as she confronted Kanye in Wyoming amid their relationship drama in June last year
- He also has a second ranch in Wyoming in November 2019, which was listed at $14.495million
Kanye West appears to be on the move again after listing his Wyoming ranch for $11million,can reveal.
The 9,000 acre Monster Lake Ranch in Wyoming was originally listed for $14million when the rapper bought it back in September 2019, though it was reported at the time that West, 44, paid under the asking price.
While it is unclear exactly what price the Stronger hitmaker purchased it for, the new asking price is $3million less than what it was when he bought it.
On the move: Kanye West lists sprawling Wyoming ranch for $11million…. $3m LESS than original asking price of the home that was blamed as a breaking point in his marriage to Kim Kardashian
The property has been has been listed with DBW Realty.