PHOTO: Karl Adon Howard (pictured), 44, is charged with viciously attacking his 27-year-old dating app lover and her 29-year-old friend at his home in Annandale, in Sydney’s inner-west, on Monday
- Real estate agent Karl Adon Howard, 44, is facing charges of attempted murder
- Howard allegedly attacked two women, aged 27 and 29, at his home on Monday
- Afterwards, Howard allegedly fled to a nearby street and attempted to hide
- He allegedly jumped the fence of another home, leaving the owners traumatised
- Howard has also been charged with attempted murder and grievous bodily harm
A real estate agent accused of bashing his girlfriend and trying to murder her friend also left an innocent family ‘traumatised’, when he allegedly tried to hide in their backyard just minutes later.
Karl Adon Howard, 44, is charged with viciously attacking his 27-year-old dating app lover and her 29-year-old friend in an allegedly shocking incident at his multi-million dollar home in Annandale, in Sydney’s inner-west, on Monday.
Howard allegedly took four Viagra pills just hours before he tried to forcibly kiss his newest partner, leading her to scream.
NSW Police returned to Howard’s home on Tuesday to seize two cars – including a BMW with a Ray White Balmain logo – which will now be forensically examined as part of the investigation
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL