PHOTO: Glenn McGrath. THE ROAR
Former Australian cricketer Glenn McGrath has finally sold his sprawling family home in Cronulla, Sydney, ten years after failing to find a buyer.
According to The Sunday Telegraph, the 52-year-old recently sold the waterfront mansion in an off-market sale for a whopping $8.25million.
A decade earlier the cricket star was asking $5million-plus for the five-bedroom, five-bathroom home, but failed to find a buyer at the time.
Cricketer Glenn McGrath, 52, (left) has made a staggering profit after he sold his longtime Cronulla waterfront home for a whopping $8.25million. Pictured with wife Sara
McGrath purchased the property back in 2006 for $5.25million, meaning that he pocketed 3million on the sale.
The home comes with a fully equipped boat shed and provides formal living with fireplace and bay outlook, sleek granite kitchen and a spacious study.
McGrath secured a whopping $8.25million for the Cronulla home in an off-market sale, according to The Sunday Telegraph
Set on 3400sqm of lush tropical gardens with a pool, and cabana with a barbecue, bar and a kitchen
The home comes with a fully equipped boat shed and provides formal living with fireplace and bay outlook, sleek granite kitchen and a spacious study
It also features an oversized master with uninterrupted floor to ceiling water views
The property had been home to Glenn’s adult children James and Holly, who he shares with late wife Jane, and his seven-year-old daughter Madison, who he welcomed with his second wife Sara.
Glenn and Jane married in 2001 after meeting at a nightclub in Hong Kong in 1995.
The property had been home to Glenn’s adult children James and Holly, who he shares with late wife Jane, and his seven-year-old daughter Madison, who he welcomed with his second wife Sara
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL
MOST POPULAR IN NEW ZEALAND
- New kiwi Property TV Show: RICH LISTERS
- Ex real estate agent pleads not guilty to string of charges
- World’s ‘frothiest’ housing market (NEW ZEALAND) cools in global warning signal
- ‘World’s hottest grandma’ NZ’s Gina Stewart forced out of home by paparazzi | WATCH
- Possibly the perfect the Kiwi bach: The bach that JK built | WATCH
- NBR rich list 2022
- Mortgage holders to be SLAMMED more: Another big OCR expected
- Abandoned land for sale
- How KFC car park deal brought down rising real estate star | AUSTRALIA
- 10 ways real estate agents can stay focused in a changing market