PHOTO: The experience is relaxed and tranquil where everyone is welcomed, including four-legged friends as the salon is dog friendly
- Sydney warehouse salon A Loft Story is easy to miss from the outside
- But inside offers a tranquil jungle experience with lush greenery throughout
- Vines hang from the ceilings, plants are potted and there are no dull corners
- The salon aims to offer guests a unique, friendly experience to customers
- On Sundays and Mondays the warehouse is closed for events and workshops
The salon A Loft Story was established in 2014 and promises to offer the finest hair stylists in an urban jungle location
Hidden behind a bland garage door in Sydney awaits a hairdressing salon filled with luscious potted plants, dangling vines and greenery throughout.
Located down a narrow alleyway in the inner west suburb of Newtown awaits A Loft Story – a creative space established in 2014 which promises to offer the finest hair stylists in an urban jungle location.
While it might not look much from the outside, inside is bursting with colour and invites guests in with a warm welcome.
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL