PHOTO: A palatial five-bedroom, six-bathroom house has entered the market with a whopping $22-24.2million price guide and features a spectacular wine cellar and lounge bar that looks like it could be part of a high-end restaurant.
- Inside this luxury mansion in Melbourne’s inner suburbs is a spectacular wine cellar and high-end lounge bar
- The palatial six-bedroom Toorak home has hit the market with a price guide of a whopping $22-24.2 million
- In the basement, the arched-brick cellar can hold up to 900 bottles of wine and has two statement fireplaces
- There is a bespoke kitchen with high-end appliances and the master suite features two huge walk-in robes
- Other features include a home theatre, gym and steam room, sparkling pool, and alfresco entertaining area
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL