PHOTO: Photo credit: RayWhite/ Linh Yee
An Auckland real estate agent has been praised for taking an innovative approach to marketing a property – starring in a music video.
Linh Yee from Ray White created the promotional video for her Mt Roskill property at 9 Morrie Laing Ave which featured a rewrite of Bruno Mars’ 24K Gold.
Yee told Newshub the idea came to her late at night.
“I’m a bit of a workaholic. It was 12:30 in the morning and I just wanted to do something different and I’ve always been quite musical. It just came to me, it popped into my head and I said to my husband – I’m going to do a rap video. He said to me ‘you’re crazy, it’s not going to work’, but I said… ‘watch me’.”
She said within an hour she had written the lyrics and recorded a version of the song on her phone, and she soon found the perfect car – a yellow range rover – to star in the video.
“I pulled up next to them at the red light and rolled my window down and basically said to them ‘what are you doing next week? I love your car’… he was very, very keen and the following week he showed up on his lunch break and we got that shot with the yellow range rover.”
WE DON’T ROAST OUR BEANS UNTIL WE HAVE YOUR ORDER
READ MORE VIA NEWSHUB
MOST POPULAR IN NEW ZEALAND
- Abandoned land for sale
- How young couple retired before the age of THIRTY thanks to a ‘lightbulb moment’ that sparked a $23million property empire
- Melissa Caddick’s parents and husband face being HOMELESS | AUSTRALIA
- Grand Designs New Zealand | Medieval Castle – WATCH
- Developer behind Hastings subdivision, Nick Duff, goes bankrupt owing millions
- REINZ Warns Changes To School Zones Could Put Further Pressure On Auckland House Prices
- Property Investing – Should I Invest After Jacinda’s Tax Changes? | WATCH
- Court orders property developer to pay up after loan default
- Brother told to pay $1m debt
- Family fights over $20m farm