PHOTO: Ariana Grande accepts the award for artist of the year at the 2016 American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California
Pop star Ariana Grande married her real estate agent boyfriend in California over the weekend, some five months after the couple got engaged, the singer’s representatives and TMZ.com said on Monday.
Grande, 27, tied the knot with Dalton Gomez, 25, whom she started dating in January 2020.
“They got married,” Grande’s representative told People magazine. “It was tiny and intimate — less than 20 people. The room was so happy and full of love. The couple and both families couldn’t be happier.”
READ MORE VIA REUTERS
- From war-torn Afghanistan to SUCCESS: Meet the high-roller real estate agent who sells more than 40 properties a month
- Abandoned land for sale
- Property Noise PODCAST – EDITION #2 Tanya Kwasza – Auckland NZ
- Real estate agent’s ‘gut feeling’ on killer dad
- Budget 2021 fails to make house buying easier for young Kiwis
- The Block NZ 2021: Meet the teams taking on the DIY challenge in Auckland’s Point Chevalier
- Papamoa mums to shine on The Block NZ
- Brother told to pay $1m debt
- Auckland’s average rent HITS $599pw
- OCR: The clues an interest rate hike could be on the way