PHOTO: Haoling ‘Andrew’ Luo (pictured), 36, was tracked down on Thursday and is being held by Chinese authorities following an international operation
- Woman’s body found stuffed in a freezer inside a unit on Sydney’s north shore
- The woman, believed to be in her 30s, is understood to be a Chinese national
- Haoling ‘Andrew’ Luo, 36, the woman’s husband is being detained in China
- Police confirmed the woman’s husband flew to China on Tuesday morning
- He travelled with the couple’s two young children, boys aged six and four
- Authorities have spoken with the husband in China and confirmed children safe
- A neighbour said she heard screams coming from the complex on Tuesday
- Others reported hearing a heated domestic dispute earlier this week
A Sydney real estate agent is in custody in China after his wife’s body was found in a freezer in Sydney’s north shore.
Haoling ‘Andrew’ Luo, 36, was tracked down on Thursday and is being held by Chinese authorities following an international operation.
He was captured on CCTV at Sydney Airport leaving for China with his sons on Tuesday – a day before police found Renxi Ouyang’s body inside a Pymble unit.
Police confirmed Luo ‘Andrew’ Huoling (pictured) and his two children cleared customs at Sydney International Airport on Tuesday, a day before his wife Renxi Ouyang’s body was found
Detectives are now using the CCTV footage as part of their inquiries.
The CCTV shows Luo bundling his two sons, a six-year-old Pymble Public school student and his four-year-old brother, onto the 11:30am flight to China’s Sichuan province.
Detectives had held concerns over the safety of the two boys but they have now been located safe and well.
Chinese authorities have reportedly confirmed the two children are staying with Ms Ouyang’s mother.
Local police are now speaking to a detained Luo.
Australian police will now conduct diplomatic exchanges with the Chinese police through an Australian Federal Police officer stationed there to find out what he has told them.
Australia does not have an extradition treaty with China.
READ MORE VIA THE DAILY MAIL